Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Suni and Dane: Engagement Portraits With a Dash of Cute!

How have I lived in St. Louis my entire life and never been to Laumeier Sculpture Park?  When wedded-to-be couple Suni and Dane chose the location for their engagement portraits I was excited to photograph at a new place.  To my delight, the park was not only scattered with a ton of cool sculptures, but also had beautiful wooded walking trails.  Bonus: we had unseasonably warm weather to play in.  Double bonus: they brought their adorable little pup, Dash.  Triple bonus: Suni and Dane are two of the nicest people you'll ever meet.













































2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! I love the couple, I love the pooch, I love the photography, and i love the park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are chuck full of talent, good looks and a dash of cute! I can't wait to see the treasures unfold. I am thrilled Suni and Dane found you!

    ReplyDelete